The Fine Print
Please read this section carefully as you will be bound by the terms below when you purchase a Velocity Web Package.
WHAT YOU GET
The setup fee covers the time it takes to setup your website on your domain. Our turnaround time is 6-10 business days from the day you send us all your information and payment.
The monthly fee (whether you choose to pay up front or as a recurring monthly charge) takes care of hosting, maintenance, and updates. What does this mean for you?
- You don’t have to purchase hosting
- Your site is always up to date with the latest updates for the theme, plugins, and WordPress itself. This is important as updated sites are much more secure and less susceptible to hacking than sites that don’t take care of the updates
- All your minor changes are taken care of by us – just email us your text changes or images you want to swap out, along with any change in contact information and/or social media changes. We’ll get it taken care of within 2 business days in most cases.
- Creating or posting blogs is not included, nor is content creation. Design or layout changes are also not included.
TEXT, IMAGES, & LAYOUT
Text and images as provided in the Velocity demo websites are what we provision for your website. Changes to text and images are provided for in your monthly maintenance fee.
Should you require edits to the layout of the site or additional pages not originally included in the template you purchased, we’ll be happy to help for $60 per hour billed in 10 minute increments.
Email directed to your site will be handled by email forwarding to a commercial website of your choice. The number of forwarders provided in your package is detailed in the Product Description tab.
You guarantee to us that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide us for inclusion in the website are either owned by you, licensed to you, or that you have permission to use them. If any copyright issue arises, you are responsible for all damages and liability, monetary or otherwise.
When your site is made live, copyright is automatically assigned as follows:
- You own the graphics or legitimate usage rights to other visual elements that you provide to us for this project.
- You also own text content, photographs and other data you provided, unless someone else owns them. We own the graphics, HTML markup, CSS and other code and we license it to you for use only on this project during the period it is licensed.
- We love to show off our work and share what we have learned with other people, so we also reserve the right to display and link to your completed project as part of our design portfolio and to write about the project on websites, in magazine articles, and in books about web design.
Website hosting and site maintenance is a complex activity. Buzzy Design, LLC undertakes with this agreement to provide your site with monthly maintenance and updates of software. If the customer provides a Google Analytics account number, Buzzy Design, LLC will enable analytics for your website.
If you encounter any issues, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
The setup fee and the monthly fee (whether you choose to pay monthly or yearly) is due at purchase and before work can begin. The setup fee is non-refundable and shall be earned once billed.
If you choose the monthly recurring charge…
Monthly maintenance charges shall be earned for the entire month once billed. You may cancel this package at any time, but your website will be taken offline once the month is completed and the setup fee will be not be refunded.
If you choose to pay the monthly fee up front for a year in a lump sum…
Monthly maintenance charges shall be earned for the entire year once billed. With this option, you enter into a 1 year contract with us. If you choose to cancel, we will leave your website up (unless you specifically ask us to take it down) for the remainder of the time you are paid for. The yearly payment is non-refundable. No further charges shall be issued on your card unless you ask us to resume the membership.
We can’t guarantee that the functions contained in any web page templates or in a completed website will always be error-free and so we can’t be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this website and any other web pages, including failures of any IDX supplier or website plugin; even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
However, if an error occurs, we shall endeavor to fix the problem or replace the failed service or plugin. In the event of an IDX failure, we will replace the functionality with a solution of our choice.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
TRANSFER & ACCEPTANCE
Just like a parking ticket, you cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else without our permission. Likewise this website may not be transferred to another host without our consent. Should we agree to a transfer, transfer related charges shall be billed at a rate of $300 after all setups on your new site are completed by you. This agreement stays in place and need not be renewed. If for some reason one part of this agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place.
Although the language is simple, the intentions are serious and this agreement is a legal document under exclusive jurisdiction of US and Georgia courts.
By completing a website purchase on vpragent.com, you are agreeing to the details and terms contained herein.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.